Saturday, September 5, 2009

why, hello september

reasons this september will be the best september ever:

no commute to the U or knife fights over parking spots. there is grass where there was no grass before. tulips? i want to experiment with bulbs since my last adventure in minutia with flora was dreadfully unsuccessful. there is much that a part-time employee can enjoy outdoors in these autumn months, and since the good ole 470 is my preferred mode of transport, i thoroughly enjoy my strolls to and from the bus stop in breezy, tree lined kaysville. and lets not forget the colors that suddenly appear in farmington canyon about this time.

2 comments:

Brooke Boren said...

I love autumn! I think we should schedule a day trip up to snowbird and ride the tram and see all the beautiful leaves changing colors! And then come October we will schedule a caramel apple making, pumpkin carving extravaganza! I have big plans for us this autumn, just you wait...

Nic said...

My blog is Effed!

Anyways...now I'm http://nickemp.blogspot.com

nicolekemp.com is no more.